BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I went out and bought that new SAS breakfast cereal that SAS just announced, you know, the one loaded with M&Ms, with the catchy jingle "Breakfast of Data Analysts". And it said on the box that there was a prize inside. I was expecting some SAS swag, like a @ChrisHemedinger bobble-head, or a key-fob in the shape of an Enterprise Miner node, or some cool SAS laser pointers, but there wasn't one. What a disappointment. How do I get my money back?

--
Paige Miller
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Oh, I haven't seen that in stores yet.  What's the name again?  Count PROCula?  Frosted FREQs?  

Sorry about the prize.  Once in a while a box has to contain a MISSING value -- that's how you know it's made from real data.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Oh, I haven't seen that in stores yet.  What's the name again?  Count PROCula?  Frosted FREQs?  

Sorry about the prize.  Once in a while a box has to contain a MISSING value -- that's how you know it's made from real data.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Actually, I wish SAS would go Italian, so I could write more spaghetti code and MACRO-oni's washed down with PROC-secco.

ccaulkins9
Pyrite | Level 9
if only iMac-aroni and cheese pro-Csecco were a thing... (rofl):D
e-SAS regards,

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 4 in conversation