BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I went out and bought that new SAS breakfast cereal that SAS just announced, you know, the one loaded with M&Ms, with the catchy jingle "Breakfast of Data Analysts". And it said on the box that there was a prize inside. I was expecting some SAS swag, like a @ChrisHemedinger bobble-head, or a key-fob in the shape of an Enterprise Miner node, or some cool SAS laser pointers, but there wasn't one. What a disappointment. How do I get my money back?

--
Paige Miller
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Oh, I haven't seen that in stores yet.  What's the name again?  Count PROCula?  Frosted FREQs?  

Sorry about the prize.  Once in a while a box has to contain a MISSING value -- that's how you know it's made from real data.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Oh, I haven't seen that in stores yet.  What's the name again?  Count PROCula?  Frosted FREQs?  

Sorry about the prize.  Once in a while a box has to contain a MISSING value -- that's how you know it's made from real data.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Actually, I wish SAS would go Italian, so I could write more spaghetti code and MACRO-oni's washed down with PROC-secco.

ccaulkins9
Pyrite | Level 9
if only iMac-aroni and cheese pro-Csecco were a thing... (rofl):D
e-SAS regards,

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 4 in conversation