BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Dear Community!

I would like to suggest to add an indicator for threads that already have an accepted solution in the list of recent activities that is on the community homepage. 

I think this would help filtering questions/postings still under discussion ... and fertilize adding additional thoughts.

Regards

FJa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

The workaround is to use

https://communities.sas.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/activity-hub-tbl

which is also accessible via this:

Screenshot 2023-01-01 063111.png

instead of the Communities home page. I almost never use the community home page.

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

The workaround is to use

https://communities.sas.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/activity-hub-tbl

which is also accessible via this:

Screenshot 2023-01-01 063111.png

instead of the Communities home page. I almost never use the community home page.

--
Paige Miller
fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
That is a very concise representation of the currently ongoing discussions ... so this is way more than a workaround but a potential solution. Wonder why I haven't used that before ...
Thank you ... just let me leave this thread open until the suggestion has been filed or rejected ...
Cheers
Fja
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Great idea @fja -- and in this rare case, I was already ahead of you with this on my list. I've just pushed it live. You might need to hit "More" a couple of times to find a case where there is a solved recent topic.

ChrisHemedinger_0-1672691864274.png

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.
fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

@ChrisHemedinger wrote:

Great idea @fja -- and in this rare case, I was already ahead of you with this on my list. I've just pushed it live. 

Great idea 😉 

edit: ... and works perfectly!