BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Right now, the Notification Feed is not working, it shows me:

You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or question to see some activity here.

Could someone check later if there's something in the server logs that may explain this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi Kurt, sometimes it can get out of sync when the community instance is restarted and content is re-indexed. It's looking okay for me now, and in checking your account it seems to be working too. Let me know if it's still acting up for you.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi Kurt, sometimes it can get out of sync when the community instance is restarted and content is re-indexed. It's looking okay for me now, and in checking your account it seems to be working too. Let me know if it's still acting up for you.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Thank you, it's OK now.

I've had this before, but this time it stayed for a lot longer, so I suspected something more serious. Usually it goes away with a few reloads of the page.