BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Right now, the Notification Feed is not working, it shows me:

You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or question to see some activity here.

Could someone check later if there's something in the server logs that may explain this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi Kurt, sometimes it can get out of sync when the community instance is restarted and content is re-indexed. It's looking okay for me now, and in checking your account it seems to be working too. Let me know if it's still acting up for you.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi Kurt, sometimes it can get out of sync when the community instance is restarted and content is re-indexed. It's looking okay for me now, and in checking your account it seems to be working too. Let me know if it's still acting up for you.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Thank you, it's OK now.

I've had this before, but this time it stayed for a lot longer, so I suspected something more serious. Usually it goes away with a few reloads of the page.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation