BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi

I used to get at least 10 community mails per week, but they stopped coming on March 1, 2023. It is pretty annoying not to be notified when somebody bothers to answer your posts or a topic is solved, and it seems really rude to ignore messages adressed @you, so i try to get it fixed.

I feared that the mails were caught in our organization's spam filter, but this is not the case, and an Office365-administrator produced a list of all community mails sent to my address erlu@odense.dk from sender community.admin@community-mail.sas.com to prove that none were sent.

So I thought that I inadvertedly had done something to my profile, but I can't see anything wrong with my settings. Of course there could be something that I have overlooked or misunderstood, so I ask for help with this problem.

Thanks

Erik Lund-Jensen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CraeSnolind
SAS Employee

Testing community mail again.

Let me know if you see an email about this

//Chris 

SAS Institute

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

We corresponded via email and you're checking with your email administrator. Post back here if you got a notification of my comment.

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @BeverlyBrown 

Thanks for help with RSS.

As expected, I didn't get a notification of your comment. Our admin is still working on it, and it seems that a copy of the "not receiving community mails" finally convinced him that the problem is his to solve. 

HenrikThiesson
Calcite | Level 5

Hi @ErikLund_Jensen 

This is a test

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

@HenrikThiesson 

Thanks. 

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi lasoe@odense.dk

Dette er en test.

TobiasL
Calcite | Level 5

Test

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @TobiasL 

Tak for svar

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @TobiasL 

More test.

Frank_Rugaard
Calcite | Level 5

dette er testen som endelig går igennem

CraeSnolind
SAS Employee

Testing community mail again.

Let me know if you see an email about this

//Chris 

SAS Institute

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @Chris

Thanks, I got the mail!

Yes, I changed to erlu2 as an alias, but it didn't work either, not last week at least, so it must be your removing/adding that worked. 

Our admin wants me to change back from erlu2 to erlu again. I will use erlu2 for another couple of days before changing it back. It will be very interesting to see if it still works or the problem is back. 

Again, thanks a lot!

Erik

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @CraeSnolind 

Our admin has agreed to let me keep the erlu2 adress that works, so case solved! 

again, thank you.

Erik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 in conversation