BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

I've tried multiple times to post a question to the Analytics board.  The post appears for a few minutes but then disappears after a refresh.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Gene

8 REPLIES 8
Reeza
Super User
Do you mean Visual Analytics Board?
There is no more Analytics space...

Does this link work for you:
https://communities.sas.com/t5/forums/postpage/choose-node/true/interaction-style/forum

genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks, Reeza, for your prompt reply.  I should have specified the "Mathematical Optimization ...." entry under the Analytics drop-down menu.  Yes, the link you provided worked.

Thanks,

Gene

Reeza
Super User
So is your issue resolved or are you still having issues?
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

I tried posting again to "Mathematical Optimization..." using link you provided. Title is "How to load 3D data..."  I'll check to see if it sticks.

Thanks,

Gene

genemroz
Quartz | Level 8
My post seems to have disappeared again....
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @genemroz - for some reason these landed in our Spam quarantine. I've released one so it should be public now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

Chris,

Thanks for figuring this out and taking care of it.  Did I do something wrong that kicked it into spam quarantine?

Gene

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Nope, just one of those things. Sometimes repeat edits on a post (and then subsequent attempts to post the same content) can trigger a "flooding" rule in the spam detection. It's more rare than it used to be...but still happens. You did the right thing by asking!

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation