BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

I've tried multiple times to post a question to the Analytics board.  The post appears for a few minutes but then disappears after a refresh.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Gene

8 REPLIES 8
Reeza
Super User
Do you mean Visual Analytics Board?
There is no more Analytics space...

Does this link work for you:
https://communities.sas.com/t5/forums/postpage/choose-node/true/interaction-style/forum

genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks, Reeza, for your prompt reply.  I should have specified the "Mathematical Optimization ...." entry under the Analytics drop-down menu.  Yes, the link you provided worked.

Thanks,

Gene

Reeza
Super User
So is your issue resolved or are you still having issues?
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

I tried posting again to "Mathematical Optimization..." using link you provided. Title is "How to load 3D data..."  I'll check to see if it sticks.

Thanks,

Gene

genemroz
Quartz | Level 8
My post seems to have disappeared again....
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @genemroz - for some reason these landed in our Spam quarantine. I've released one so it should be public now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 25. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

Chris,

Thanks for figuring this out and taking care of it.  Did I do something wrong that kicked it into spam quarantine?

Gene

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Nope, just one of those things. Sometimes repeat edits on a post (and then subsequent attempts to post the same content) can trigger a "flooding" rule in the spam detection. It's more rare than it used to be...but still happens. You did the right thing by asking!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 25. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!