BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ksharp
Super User

@ChrisHemedinger 

Is there a problem in Top Solution Authors at south east corner of community ?

I notice the number of solution is not right.

E.X.

x.png

@Reeza  only have 33970 posts for all the time. How could she get 128172 solution ?

9 REPLIES 9
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Wow, I think it was working fine about a month ago.
All the results are the same even if I change the Time Range now.

Ksharp
Super User
Yeah. even a week ago , I think it was right too.
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Yes, those numbers are certainly off. I'll check into it.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@Ksharp wrote:

@ChrisHemedinger 

Is there a problem in Top Solution Authors at south east corner of community ?

I notice the number of solution is not right.

E.X.

x.png

@Reeza  only have 33970 posts for all the time. How could she get 128172 solution ?

@Reeza is so good, she can do this. 😀

Actually, I thought the numbers looked wrong about 2 months ago. https://communities.sas.com/t5/Community-Matters/What-s-going-on-with-the-Top-Solution-leaderboard/m...

--
Paige Miller
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Update: Our community platform received an update late last week, and that introduced the leaderboard crazy counts that we are seeing now. Our platform vendor is aware and working on it as a priority -- the same issue affects several communities out there in the world (including our friends over at the JMP community).

Current state for your scrapbook:

ChrisHemedinger_0-1620649635336.png

We know Reeza and Kurt and all of you contribute an astronomical number of solutions, but it's difficult so solve more problems than we have topics...  Perhaps this is the universe's way of giving you credit for all of the problems you solve outside of these forums. Finally.

The other thing that's acting up today -- we typically exclude certain SAS Employees from the leaderboard, some who have extra privileges to "accept" solutions when appropriate to do so. But today they are showing in the list -- let's allow them to bask in the glory until this is fixed...

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
ballardw
Super User

@ChrisHemedinger said:

. Perhaps this is the universe's way of giving you credit for all of the problems you solve outside of these forums. Finally.

Perhaps the software is intuiting the "solutions" that original posters never mark as "solved"?! 🤔

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I made a screen capture of the Top Solution Authors all time, back on 23JUL2021 to show to a friend of mine. In that screen capture, Kurt Bremser was wayyyy ahead of me with 2663 correct solutions.

Capture (003).PNG

Today, the same list at https://communities.sas.com/t5/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/node-display-id/community%... shows Kurt Bremser going in the wrong direction, now he has 2640 correct solutions. Others also have fewer correct solutions now that in that screen capture.

So I continue to think something isn't right here.

--
Paige Miller
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

@PaigeMiller I may be the culprit, having archived the Analytics U board on Friday. Our platform recently added an archiving feature that preserves credit for archived solutions, but it doesn't apply yet to whole boards or categories. Will post back here if something else is afoot.

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!