BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Dear community managers,

Until recently, the dates and times of posts were correctly displayed in my local time zone (GMT +01:00 Central Europe). But this has changed: While the times are displayed as usual, the dates seem to be taken from GMT -08:00 U.S Pacific Time, i.e., they are off by 9 hours. Thus, many posts appear to be one day older than they really are, which can be confusing.

Example: The post "How to run Probit regression on SAS?" by user d6k5d3 has the localized time stamp ‎2019-05-21 07:46 AM, but it should read ‎2019-05-22 07:46 AM.

(If I change my preferred time zone to U.S. Pacific Time, the dates and times are consistent, but then, of course, they're both off by 9 hours.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@FreelanceReinh I'm looking into this for you.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@FreelanceReinh I'm looking into this for you.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Many thanks, @ChrisHemedinger, it worked (whatever you've done). I don't know exactly when the change occurred, but the localized dates are back to normal.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation