BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Apologies if this has been asked before - I did search.

How do I unsubscribe from a topic?  I'm getting too many emails on this one.

ScottBass_0-1612907525411.png

I see Subscribe, but no Unsubscribe.

Thanks!

Please post your question as a self-contained data step in the form of "have" (source) and "want" (desired results).
I won't contribute to your post if I can't cut-and-paste your syntactically correct code into SAS.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Doh!  So I read your message, replied, went to my profile to find old notifications, which would quickly let me return to the topic in question.

Which of course refreshed my browser.

I could swear I'd done that before, but in any case it's working now:

ScottBass_0-1612909643024.png

Please post your question as a self-contained data step in the form of "have" (source) and "want" (desired results).
I won't contribute to your post if I can't cut-and-paste your syntactically correct code into SAS.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User
If I've responded to the post I see the unsubscribe. If I haven't responded to the thread (prior to this post) I don't see the unsubscribe, but I also see more options than you have (possibly because I still have super user rights though).
Is it possible you're subscribed to certain key words or a specific forum instead?
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi Reeza,

Always good to hear from you.

I posted a reply, so that subscribed me.  The topic is actually solved, so I don't need to follow it anymore. 

But can't see how to unsubscribe, which I've used in the past.  I like the forum UI upgrades but this may be a case of me reverting back to forum newbie (as far as UI) status! 🙂

Reeza
Super User
Have you tried a different browser? I'm on Chrome and seem to have no issues with it....the new UI has some good points and some bad things as all changes do 🙂
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Doh!  So I read your message, replied, went to my profile to find old notifications, which would quickly let me return to the topic in question.

Which of course refreshed my browser.

I could swear I'd done that before, but in any case it's working now:

ScottBass_0-1612909643024.png

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You can always review (and change) your subscriptions in your profile.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation