BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Apologies if this has been asked before - I did search.

How do I unsubscribe from a topic?  I'm getting too many emails on this one.

ScottBass_0-1612907525411.png

I see Subscribe, but no Unsubscribe.

Thanks!

Please post your question as a self-contained data step in the form of "have" (source) and "want" (desired results).
I won't contribute to your post if I can't cut-and-paste your syntactically correct code into SAS.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Doh!  So I read your message, replied, went to my profile to find old notifications, which would quickly let me return to the topic in question.

Which of course refreshed my browser.

I could swear I'd done that before, but in any case it's working now:

ScottBass_0-1612909643024.png

Please post your question as a self-contained data step in the form of "have" (source) and "want" (desired results).
I won't contribute to your post if I can't cut-and-paste your syntactically correct code into SAS.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User
If I've responded to the post I see the unsubscribe. If I haven't responded to the thread (prior to this post) I don't see the unsubscribe, but I also see more options than you have (possibly because I still have super user rights though).
Is it possible you're subscribed to certain key words or a specific forum instead?
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi Reeza,

Always good to hear from you.

I posted a reply, so that subscribed me.  The topic is actually solved, so I don't need to follow it anymore. 

But can't see how to unsubscribe, which I've used in the past.  I like the forum UI upgrades but this may be a case of me reverting back to forum newbie (as far as UI) status! 🙂

Reeza
Super User
Have you tried a different browser? I'm on Chrome and seem to have no issues with it....the new UI has some good points and some bad things as all changes do 🙂
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Doh!  So I read your message, replied, went to my profile to find old notifications, which would quickly let me return to the topic in question.

Which of course refreshed my browser.

I could swear I'd done that before, but in any case it's working now:

ScottBass_0-1612909643024.png

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You can always review (and change) your subscriptions in your profile.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation