BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
harbisc
Calcite | Level 5

I have a Process Job in Dataflux Sata Management Studio 2.9.  When I am in any of the data jobs in the process job, I am experiencing an issue with the behavior of the data job.  When I am editing the data job, if I add any node to the job (like an expression), the node is placed where I want it, but the job bounces to the top.  I then have to scroll through the entire job to find the location where I added the node.  This is the only job I have that does this.  I cannot seem to find a setting that will prevent the job from jumping back to the top node whenever I add something to it.  Thank you.   

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

This sounds like an issue for Tech Support to me so I suggest you open a track. Since it only happens with one data job, most likely SAS will request a copy of it so they can try reproducing the behaviour you are seeing.

BTW, what layout option is set for that job - Left to Right (the default) or Top to Bottom. Does switching options change the behaviour?   

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation