BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Reeza
Super User

So, I used to use a google search as follows and it usually gave me what I needed:

CEDA SAS 9.4 site:documentation.sas.com

However, when I do that now, all I ever get back are PDF links which I really don't want. I want the links to the HTML files instead.

if I leave out the site, then it gives me older versions all the time. And if I click the 'newer documentation' in one of those it redirects me to the main SAS documentation page, not the page I was on, so I have to try and search on the SAS website which gives way to many returns that are not related. Is there some setting SAS can change because this is super annoying. I switched to DuckDuckGo and don't have that issue there. 

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @Reeza - the documentation site index/results is not yet working awesome, and our documentation support folks are looking into it.  The fact that it's working for some search engines, like Bing and DuckDuckGo, implies that all of the ingredients are there -- but Google is not favoring the correct content yet.  I'll ping our doc folks again about this issue.

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation