BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rravee
Calcite | Level 5

I am a recruiter and I have few SAS positions to be filled with my client (SAS Admin, SAS Projecct Coordinator, etc.). Is there any specific place in this forum where I should post jobs? Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @rravee -- 

First, thank you for asking. I wish the answer was different, but our site terms & conditions don't allow for job postings (or "situation wanted" postings). Usually I refer people to LinkedIn or industry-specific job sites to find candidates and opportunities.

We're always looking for ways that we can do more though. If you have specific ideas or you've seen this managed differently in other places, let us know.

Chris

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @rravee -- 

First, thank you for asking. I wish the answer was different, but our site terms & conditions don't allow for job postings (or "situation wanted" postings). Usually I refer people to LinkedIn or industry-specific job sites to find candidates and opportunities.

We're always looking for ways that we can do more though. If you have specific ideas or you've seen this managed differently in other places, let us know.

Chris

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation