BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CarmineVerrell
SAS Employee

I am addicted to SAS software and it shows. I even wanted to get a license plate that reads “SAS MAN”.  Please don’t steal my idea, I haven’t decided if I am going to do that yet. 😊

Welcome to our SAS community site, it’s a pleasure to be on this site and be able to help you in any way that I can. If you are new to SAS, you will realize that there are lots of people like myself, willing to help you out because we believe in the software. We know that eventually, you will love using it too.

I have been using SAS for over 20 years and have been an instructor at SAS for about 11 years. I teach a wide range of courses from installing, configuring and administering the SAS Environments to the basic SAS programming course too.

Here are the courses I teach;

SAS Stored Process 1 and 2, SAS OLAP cube Studio, Programming 2 and 3, SQL, Macro 1 and 2,  SAS 9 BI Admin, Installing and Configuring the SAS Intelligence Platform, SAS Grid Manager: Administration, SAS Viya Administration and Advanced Administration, SAS Business Intelligence Reporting: Fast Track, Using SAS Web Report Studio, Accessing SAS from Microsoft Office Applications, Creating Information Maps Using SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide: Administration

Looking forward to helping you out, so please send me any SAS questions you might have.

Thanks

Carmine

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Autotuning Deep Learning Models Using SAS

Follow along as SAS’ Robert Blanchard explains three aspects of autotuning in a deep learning context: globalized search, localized search and an in parallel method using SAS.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 in conversation