BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RebeccaCallaway
SAS Employee

Hello! 

My name is Rebecca Zoellner Callaway.  I have been working for SAS for over 20 years - most of those years were spent at SAS Chicago.  My husband and I decided that we were done with the cold winters, so when he was offered a position in San Diego - we jumped on that opportunity.  Besides the weather, it's very nice being on the west coast, since my parents live in Arizona and my brother is currently living in Los Angeles.

As an instructor, my primary focus is teaching SAS classes.  The classes I teach include SAS Programming 1-3, SQL, Enterprise Guide, SAS Macro 1 & 2, and Report Writing.  In addition, I teach classes for Office Analytics and Visual Analytics.  For several years, I was involved with the Customer Intelligence curriculum, which allowed me to travel to some amazing destinations to deliver those classes - Sao Paulo, Brazil and Hong Kong were a couple highlights!

In my spare time, I like to spend time outdoors (San Diego is great for that!) and travel.  I also enjoy spending time with friends.  How lucky am I, that a side benefit of my job is the work travel allows me to see my friends around the country…?  😊

Looking forward to seeing you around the SAS Communities!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Autotuning Deep Learning Models Using SAS

Follow along as SAS’ Robert Blanchard explains three aspects of autotuning in a deep learning context: globalized search, localized search and an in parallel method using SAS.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 in conversation