BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisRiddiough
SAS Employee

CRR.pngHello everyone! I’m excited to be part of the SAS Advanced Programming community. I love working for SAS because every day is a new challenge and opportunity to learn more and teach others. I’ve been with SAS for 21 years and teach all the SAS Programming classes, the SAS Enterprise Guide classes, some of our SAS Statistics classes and a few of the SAS Business Intelligence classes. While I spend most of my time teaching classes, I have also developed and maintain applications for the Education Division at SAS. For those applications I use a lot of SAS Macro Language.

Before SAS I taught science, math and computer programming at several colleges in Chicago and Washington, DC. I spent several years at the University of Illinois School of Public Health, working on research on radiation carcinogenesis. I started out as an astronomer studying astrophysics and general relativity in graduate school.

When I’m not doing SAS, I like to read mysteries and political science books and articles. I love cats, baseball, and ice cream (not necessarily at the same time). I have two cats, Dharma and Chauncey, who sometimes like to help when I’m teaching.

I’m looking forward to talking with you and exchanging ideas about how to make your SAS Programs work the way you want them to.

2 REPLIES 2
bhanureddy1432
Calcite | Level 5

Hi sir,

Good evening 

This a Bhanu Reddy from India, a new person to learn SAS programming. I have done masters in Pharmacology from Lovely Professional university, Punjab. Now am looking for  a job in reputed companies. so will you please teach me few things about SAS, so that it helps me a lot.

During this pandemic situation am unable to get a job/coaching center to complete the SAS course, that's why am requesting you to help me or you may assign someone to learn the things.

Thank you

madhubhanu0@gmail.com

+917799666502

ChrisRiddiough
SAS Employee
Thanks for your interest in SAS. To start you might want to go to this link: https://support.sas.com/edu/elearning.html?ctry=us&productType=library which includes links to free e-learning from SAS. I would suggest starting with either Programming 1 or if you're already somewhat familiar with SAS, Statistics 1.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Autotuning Deep Learning Models Using SAS

Follow along as SAS’ Robert Blanchard explains three aspects of autotuning in a deep learning context: globalized search, localized search and an in parallel method using SAS.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 in conversation