BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SuCheeTay
SAS Employee

Hello! My name is Su Chee Tay and I’ve been a SAS instructor for most of my working career. In that span of time, I’ve been certified to teach SAS Foundation programming classes, SAS Data Integration Studio classes, and a couple of SAS solutions classes.

For me personally, SAS Education has been and continues to be a great community for support and to learn from. So, I’m excited to be a part of the SAS Support Communities, where I can contribute by supporting and helping others.

Prior to SAS, I was working as a data analyst for a peer review organization for public health projects. That was when I used SAS software extensively. The more I used SAS software, the more I appreciated its analytical power. Now I’m grateful to be a part of SAS.

Every year, my family visits relatives in Malaysia, where I grew up.  Since I love to travel to culturally rich places, we always try to visit for a few days wherever the international airline carrier happens to transit, on the way to Malaysia. We have two lovely daughters who are into music, baking, and our rambunctious but sweet mini-schnauzer.

I look forward to providing support and exchanging ideas with SAS users!

1 REPLY 1
bhanureddy1432
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Madam,

Good evening 

This a Bhanu Reddy from India, a new person to learn SAS programming. I have done masters in Pharmacology from Lovely Professional university, Punjab. Now am looking for  a job in reputed MNCs. so will you please teach me few things about SAS, so that it helps me a lot.

During this pandemic situation am unable to get a job/coaching center to complete the SAS course, that's why am requesting you to help me or you may assign someone to learn the things.

Thank you

madhubhanu0@gmail.com

+917799666502

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Autotuning Deep Learning Models Using SAS

Follow along as SAS’ Robert Blanchard explains three aspects of autotuning in a deep learning context: globalized search, localized search and an in parallel method using SAS.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation