BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Yarlanil59
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I want to clean saswork so I am using cleanwork -n <saswork> command in the <SASHOME!/utility/bin path. but it is showing command error in both sunOS and Linux environment.

But in sunOS(SAS 9.2 grid) environment when I use "pbrun cleanwork -n <saswork> it is working. But same thing is not working in Linux(SAS 9.4) environment.

Any suggestiond how to clean saswork.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Try to get it to work without pbrun first.

Also, pbrun offers a -d option for debugging. Perhaps that can help you with the cause of the error?

What is the exact error?

Data never sleeps
Yarlanil59
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Linush

Thank you for reply. 

As I said I did it without pbrun, it shows command not found.

And also as I mentiond that in Sun OS environment when I use " pbrun -n cleanwork <saswork>" it did worked.  Where as when I use in linux environment it shows command not found.

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Since !SASROOT/SASFoundation/9.X/utilities/bin is rarely included in the global PATH variable, you have to run cleanwork with an absolute path name (eg /sasroot/SASFoundation/9.4/utilities/bin/cleanwork).

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Command not found means that the Linux she'll can't find the command.
Talk to your SAS/Linux server on how to get access to the cleanwork utility.
Data never sleeps

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation