BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kdjamboe
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

Has anyone filled out a STIG for their client?  We have deployed SAS 9.4 M3 Grid for  our client and they want us to fill out a STIG.  Has anyone has experience filling out a STIG?  Thanks,

DJ

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

In my experience the security requirements are included in the overall implementation design document. I don't believe there is such a thing as a 'standard' STIG, as each customer tends to have different requirements. Also bear in mind each customer has different security standards, something which should have been captured during the SAS design phase.

As a starting point I would simply take the security requirements from the overall design doc and put them in a separate one, then ask the customer to review it and provide feedback.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation