BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sachin_bansode
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Everyone,
I need some information about DataFlux tool,
We have 3 jobs of DAtaFlux,Which are scheduled on windows environment.
Those have dependencies of each other.(1st jobs output is input to 2nd job and 2nd jobs out put is input for 3rd job like that)
I need to do below points.
1-If any one of job having error then stop execution of remaining jobs immediately.
and give the alerts to respective persons email addresses or Text massage on cell phones.
and also attached with log files.
Can we do this Dataflux tool?
I have done this by using base SAS coding.
Please let me know the correct way.
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What scheduler are you using? Is your Dataflux the server version or the desktop version? Most third-party schedulers provide this capability. We have SAS's OEM version of LSF and that can do what you want.

Sachin_bansode
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for replying,

We are using windows scheduler, Its Detaflux desktop version.Is that possible to send email and text massage as mentioned Earlier request.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

The Windows Task Scheduler is very basic so I don't think it will email or text you. You will probably have to get a third-party scheduler for that.

anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

depending on what version of SAS you are using, you might be able to set up alerts in SAS Environment Manager.

See

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/evug/69029/PDF/default/evug.pdf

Page 4, What is SAS Environment Manager

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/evug/69029/PDF/default/evug.pdf

Page 18, Alerts

Thanks

Anja

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation