BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Automation
Calcite | Level 5

i am a computer science engg. and i have to develop a application in sas as i am really new in sas. can anyone please help me and tell me initial step which should i follow to develop application software..

4 REPLIES 4
manojinpec
Obsidian | Level 7

Please let us know what help you need. Is the environmanet set uP? are requirements finalised?

Automation
Calcite | Level 5

thanks for taking interest

i have to develop a application which should have an user friendly interface with with attached sql to perform the tasks, it is to be developed so that a normal user can use the application and produce results/report from that with out knowning or beeing worried about logic used behind it..

i have a set of data and using this i have to develop a application which can generate different levels of reports..

manojinpec
Obsidian | Level 7

Which interface you have for the development? have you attached the sql?

Automation
Calcite | Level 5

i am trying to use sas as an interface i have option to use .net platform or excel.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation