BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Automation
Calcite | Level 5

i am a computer science engg. and i have to develop a application in sas as i am really new in sas. can anyone please help me and tell me initial step which should i follow to develop application software..

4 REPLIES 4
manojinpec
Obsidian | Level 7

Please let us know what help you need. Is the environmanet set uP? are requirements finalised?

Automation
Calcite | Level 5

thanks for taking interest

i have to develop a application which should have an user friendly interface with with attached sql to perform the tasks, it is to be developed so that a normal user can use the application and produce results/report from that with out knowning or beeing worried about logic used behind it..

i have a set of data and using this i have to develop a application which can generate different levels of reports..

manojinpec
Obsidian | Level 7

Which interface you have for the development? have you attached the sql?

Automation
Calcite | Level 5

i am trying to use sas as an interface i have option to use .net platform or excel.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation