BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Imroze
Fluorite | Level 6

I have to convert into pdf document using ods . But the problem here is if i print to pdf the table data gets printed in different pages of pdf . But when I specify the option to remove spaces it is removing the header as well. Is there any way to print header if required....

3 REPLIES 3
AncaTilea
Pyrite | Level 9

Maybe you can provide some sample code, and/or the output associated with it.

🙂

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Not sure what exactly you mean by "headers" -- if you mean the text that SAS writes out at the top of the page based on a SAS TITLE statement, then when you use STARTPAGE=NO, the SAS title does not appear in the middle of the page. You can use ODS TEXT= to simulate a title between tables when you use STARTPAGE=NO.

In the absence of any code or more concrete definition of what you mean by "headers", it is hard to help more. If you want to get a quicker resolution, you might open a track with SAS Tech Support.

cynthia

Imroze
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you cynthia

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation