BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
tianerhu
Pyrite | Level 9

After installing SAS software , there are two issue :

tianerhu_1-1631110821861.pngtianerhu_2-1631110845193.png

the number 368(SAS Bridge for Esri(32-bit, English) in the first picture 

the number 447(Install post processing) in the second picture

what is that mean? 

How should I do ?

Need I uninstall the SAS software and install it again ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I recommend that you contact your SAS representative or technical support first.
You should be able to find the installation log somewhere, and they may ask you to provide it.

If it is a temporary problem, uninstalling and reinstalling may solve the problem, so you can try it and then contact them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I recommend that you contact your SAS representative or technical support first.
You should be able to find the installation log somewhere, and they may ask you to provide it.

If it is a temporary problem, uninstalling and reinstalling may solve the problem, so you can try it and then contact them.

tianerhu
Pyrite | Level 9
Thank you for your help.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation