BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

When I try to import a table to a library I see a red cancel symbol on the top left of the table.  When I click through I receive you are not authorized to import any of the objects in the package to this location.  Does that mean that I do not have access to write to that folder?  Previously I was able to import to this folder, our SAS admin is telling me he did not change access rights, but I’m questing this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

It looks like our SAS admin made a change and did not inform us of what the change was so I cannot say what caused the issue.  Thank you for your advice on troubleshooting this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_sas
SAS Employee

Can you create anything in the target folder, outside of using the import tool?  If you have write access to the target, you should be able to create a sub-folder to confirm your suspicion about changed access rights.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

It looks like our SAS admin made a change and did not inform us of what the change was so I cannot say what caused the issue.  Thank you for your advice on troubleshooting this.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation