BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RexDeus9
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Yes, I know, don't ask me why we need to know this, but as a SAS Admin, we need to know everything. We may not care, but we need to have the answer, more precisely.

I searched pretty much every SAS pod in my deployment, but to no avail.

Rex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
SASHELP is part of the sas-programming-environment image, so it would exist in any compute server, connect server, or batch server pod that is started. You can see the path by running:

proc datasets library=sashelp; run;
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
SASHELP is part of the sas-programming-environment image, so it would exist in any compute server, connect server, or batch server pod that is started. You can see the path by running:

proc datasets library=sashelp; run;
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
RexDeus9
Quartz | Level 8
Thank you,
I was not looking at live compute session pods. After launching a SAS Studio session, I was able to find it
in the 'sas-launcher-xxx' pod associated with my session.

Thank you, I got my info.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation