BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BhararaTej
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am trying to setup folder security through SAS Management Console. We have folder structure based on objects such as below

Jobs

Flows

Dashboards

Reports

Data

Information Maps

Right now, I have some users in group "abc" who I want to publish a report through IDP and I only want these users to just be able to see the contents of this report (nothing else). The report obviously will be lying under the reports folder in the above folder structure.

My question is that for that for the group "abc" to just view the report and the data in the report would they need access to the imap and the data folder as well as the underlying imap for the report and underlying data for the imap would be in there respective folders.

or can i deny read access to the group "abc" to the data and the imap folder and still have them view the report on the information delivery platform.

--Tej 

1 REPLY 1
anja
SAS Employee

Hi

What OS and what version of SAS are you running?

Thanks

Anja

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation