BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sergie89
Quartz | Level 8

Gents,

I get a warning message when I open reports in "report designer" after the upgrade. The report(s) works correctly, when I click on Yes.

See below for the print screen: 

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 19.15.44.png

The error message in the ReportDesigner log is as follows:

DESIGNER ] ERROR [tomcat-http--36] 2019-09-10 13:50:09,907 [ST-1609-ObN2NvhCKgpYisK3eVbL-cas:sasadm] com.sas.commons.html.wip.services.CommonsWIPAwareServices - Object type doesn't support lifecycle operations: RootFolder

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
snlbse
SAS Employee

Hi sergie89,

I have seen this issue before. It seems that in SAS 9.4M6 the SAS Theme Designer has gotten a new name and Metadata entry on the plugins tab -> Application Management -> SAS Application Infrastructure -> Theme Designer.

Please verify that this entry has the correct connection information listed. So communication protocol, hostname and port number.

Do the same for the Help Viewer for Midtier App.

Bram Seldenthuis

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
snlbse
SAS Employee

Hi sergie89,

I have seen this issue before. It seems that in SAS 9.4M6 the SAS Theme Designer has gotten a new name and Metadata entry on the plugins tab -> Application Management -> SAS Application Infrastructure -> Theme Designer.

Please verify that this entry has the correct connection information listed. So communication protocol, hostname and port number.

Do the same for the Help Viewer for Midtier App.

Bram Seldenthuis

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation