BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aamirhaider
Calcite | Level 5
Greetings, Respected Sir/Madam, I have sign-in issue while accessing my sas online platform showing the message that you have invalid username or passoword beside it' being correct. So how to solve the problem. Another I have also issue in accessing my university edition showing that "The launch of the server process failed with an unknown status code". So how to solve it. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
RandyMullis
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi, @Aamirhaider. From what you've said, I'm guessing you are using SAS OnDemand for Academics. The users of SAS OnDemand for Academics have to re-accept their terms and conditions license once-a-year. Unfortunately, when their license is expired, youget a message like “Incorrect account name or password.” 

Since your issue is specific to you, I would encourage you to submit a Technical Support track to support@sas.com or call 1-800-727-0025.

Thanks,

Randy

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation