BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi all,

It's 5am here, I'm up to join the SUGA WebEx meeting. I registered a while back (as soon as I arrived home from SGF).

I've clicked on the link I was sent in the registration email: sas.webex.com/sas/onstage/g.php?d=598850327&t=a

But it's not listing any other attendees, and says "The host has not arrived.", "The host for this event will arrive shortly."

Suggestions? (Or should I go back to bed for a couple of hours more..?)

SUGA.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi @AndrewHowell,

The time was correct Andrew. There were technical issues and the meeting ended at 5:08am (AU EST). @NatashaCollins sent a follow up email with the text:

Thank you for registering for the SUGA webinar on the Overview of Admin Tasks in SAS 9.4.

Due to some unforeseen technical difficulties, we had to cancel today’s webinar. We will be rescheduling soon and apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewHowell

(I'm assuming Daylight Savings Time was taken into account? 3pm US ET = 5am AUS ET)

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi @AndrewHowell,

The time was correct Andrew. There were technical issues and the meeting ended at 5:08am (AU EST). @NatashaCollins sent a follow up email with the text:

Thank you for registering for the SUGA webinar on the Overview of Admin Tasks in SAS 9.4.

Due to some unforeseen technical difficulties, we had to cancel today’s webinar. We will be rescheduling soon and apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

Sorry @AndrewHowell and @MichelleHomes to get you out of bed so early! Our presenter was having some issues and we could not get them resolved before the webinar. We will definitely be rescheduling and apologize for the inconvenience! 

AndrewHowell

Ok, I didn't get the "Postponed" email.

Note for future occurences - could the WebEx meeting have also issued a "Postponed" statement when we joined?

Back to bed..

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

No problem @NatashaCollins. These things happen and I was already awake Smiley Happy

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Viraaj
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I received the below email from Natasha Collins, he mentioned that today’s Webex was canceled, please find the message below:

Thanks,

Anil Neelakantam

AndrewHowell

All good - the email arrived just after 6am. Thanks, @NatashaCollins

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation