BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
L_R
Fluorite | Level 6 L_R
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I am trying to automate SAS MA release tables utility. The sasciutils.sh file is on the mid-tier. SASMATABLES is on compute tier. How do I write the script. is there any simple way that i can do that.

Thank you

Trix
1 REPLY 1
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi and hmmm,

first, I think the subject of the topic does not match with the question. The subject is about SAS Data Management and the question is about SAS Customer Intelligence/Marketing Automation. Just saying in order to help you people can help you.

Besides this, You could also try to drop the question on the Customer Intelligence Community, this is a tricky technical/functional question. 

What do you mean with the question about "release the SASMATABLES", exactly? A bit of info about this process could help too, at least to me.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Juan

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation