BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

We are trying to install the latest maintenance release (M5) to our linux SAS 9.4 M2 installation. I get the following error 

./setup.sh: line 438: /usr/src/sas_m5/<PRIVATEJRE_LAX_PKG>/jre_LAX_700_151.tgz: No such file or directory
./setup.sh: line 557: /usr/src/sas_m5/<PRIVATEJRE_LAX_PKG>/jre_LAX_700_151.tgz: No such file or directory

when I try to launch the deployment wizard. The Deployment wizard never loads. Any ideas on what I need to do to get the Deployment Wizard to launch?

9 REPLIES 9
nhvdwalt
Barite | Level 11
Are there any errors in the SDW log ? It’s in the installers home
directory.
jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

The deploywiz log just includes a timestamp, but the setup log has the following message: 

Error: The application cannot be run on this platform: lax.

alexal
SAS Employee

@jheff,

Have you installed hotfix SAS Private JRE version 7_151 before doing an upgrade to M5? Or you want to do it along with an upgrade?

jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

I was planning to do that along with the upgrade.

boemskats
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

What do you see when you run this:

ls /usr/src/sas_m5/products/privatejre*

jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

/usr/src/sas_m5/products/privatejre__99479__win__xx__sp0__1:
jre.exe jre_WIN_700_151.zip

/usr/src/sas_m5/products/privatejre__99479__wx6__xx__sp0__1:
jre.exe jre_WX6_700_151.zip

boemskats
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

You probably figured this out already, but it looks to me like you've got a Windows depot there 🙂

jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

It was a depot with both Windows and Linux, but the jre files for linux are missing. Thanks.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Wow @jheff, that is strange.

Did you run the depot checker utility? I wonder if something was lost during a copy, or something like that. 

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact SAS Technical Support so you can get a new Software Order.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 in conversation