BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

We are trying to install the latest maintenance release (M5) to our linux SAS 9.4 M2 installation. I get the following error 

./setup.sh: line 438: /usr/src/sas_m5/<PRIVATEJRE_LAX_PKG>/jre_LAX_700_151.tgz: No such file or directory
./setup.sh: line 557: /usr/src/sas_m5/<PRIVATEJRE_LAX_PKG>/jre_LAX_700_151.tgz: No such file or directory

when I try to launch the deployment wizard. The Deployment wizard never loads. Any ideas on what I need to do to get the Deployment Wizard to launch?

9 REPLIES 9
nhvdwalt
Barite | Level 11
Are there any errors in the SDW log ? It’s in the installers home
directory.
jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

The deploywiz log just includes a timestamp, but the setup log has the following message: 

Error: The application cannot be run on this platform: lax.

alexal
SAS Employee

@jheff,

Have you installed hotfix SAS Private JRE version 7_151 before doing an upgrade to M5? Or you want to do it along with an upgrade?

jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

I was planning to do that along with the upgrade.

boemskats
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

What do you see when you run this:

ls /usr/src/sas_m5/products/privatejre*

jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

/usr/src/sas_m5/products/privatejre__99479__win__xx__sp0__1:
jre.exe jre_WIN_700_151.zip

/usr/src/sas_m5/products/privatejre__99479__wx6__xx__sp0__1:
jre.exe jre_WX6_700_151.zip

boemskats
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

You probably figured this out already, but it looks to me like you've got a Windows depot there 🙂

jheff
Fluorite | Level 6

It was a depot with both Windows and Linux, but the jre files for linux are missing. Thanks.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Wow @jheff, that is strange.

Did you run the depot checker utility? I wonder if something was lost during a copy, or something like that. 

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact SAS Technical Support so you can get a new Software Order.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 in conversation