BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

September has been a busy month for you guys! You’ve added nearly 100 new messages to the community. It’s hard to keep track of all the activity. Add to the messages, almost a dozen new admin library articles, and it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the good information.

So here are my top 3 picks from this month. Be sure to check them out:

• Have you registered for the next SUGA webinar, “Administering SAS – Comparing SAS 9.4 to SAS Viya”? It’s Tuesday, Oct. 9, from 2:00-3:00pm ET. Even if you can’t make it to the live event, register anyway and we’ll send you the on-demand link and presentation slides.

What did I miss? What were your favorite admin posts this month? Hit reply and share!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the other installments in my series? No worries. You’ll find them under the tag: admin three things.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

There sure has been more activity in September compared to the previous months... perhaps the Northern Hemisphere end of summer has something to do with it as people return to work Smiley Wink Lots of great engagement in threads too! Wonderful to see the community supporting each other and thanks @ShelleySessoms for mentioning the article I wrote. Please add your comments/share your thoughts about being a SAS admin and what you get from the community.

Something I came across this month that may be of interest for those in the USA looking to be a certified SAS administrator (or other type of SAS certification). If you take a SAS exam in the US between Oct 1 and Dec 31, 2018 and if you don't pass, you can register for a free second attempt using promo code: Nextonefree. https://www.sas.com/en_us/training/offerings/fall-discount.html

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation