BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
West26
Obsidian | Level 7

Our SAS EG is migrating from 4.3 to 7.12, and our SAS Version is migrating from 9.2 to 9.4

We have license only for the below items, as per our license.

Base SAS Software                                                                                  
SAS/STAT                                                                                          
SAS/GRAPH                                                                                            
SAS/ETS                                                                                             
SAS Integration Technologies                                                                         
SAS/Secure 168-bit                                                                                   
SAS/Secure Windows                                                                                  
SAS Enterprise Guide                                                                                 
SAS/ACCESS Interface to DB2                                                                          
SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files                                                                    
SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC                                                                        
SAS/ACCESS Interface to OLE DB                                                                      
SAS Workspace Server for Local Access                                                              
High Performance Suite                                                                             
SAS Add-in for Microsoft Excel                                                                       
SAS Add-in for Microsoft Outlook                                                                     
SAS Add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint

SAS Add-in for Microsoft Word

As a newbie in Admin, I need to select the capabilities of EG, only as per our license.
Which capabilitis can I select for user, in Management Console. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
West26
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for taking  your time and replying back. I do appreciate your response. Got the answer, what I want for.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

You don't need to customise EG for your SAS licence. If you choose an EG task that tries to use a SAS product you are not licensed for it will simply fail with an appropriate error in the SAS log. 

West26
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for taking  your time and replying back. I do appreciate your response. Got the answer, what I want for.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation