BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JanelJ2003
Calcite | Level 5

This is the first time I've installed SAS using OMVS.  I am very familiar with the traditional install,but the my familiarity with OMVS and how the SAS Install is implemented using USS is at best a work in progress.

That said, I have created my SAS Software Depot,and I thought I had made it accessible to Z/OS.  However, went to the the SAS Depot location directory, and tried to execute setup.rexx and I keep getting the message that says:

setup.rexx:  FSUM7351 not found

1 REPLY 1
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

You should become familiar with Unix. It looks like IBM is abandoning MVS and moving to Unix. Anyway a lot of the kernal functions are running by Posix. That is for IBM tools and others like SAS.

Your message is indicating there is a problem on that part. Just Google ibm. this HTML class. http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21396470

---->-- ja karman --<-----

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation