BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JanelJ2003
Calcite | Level 5

This is the first time I've installed SAS using OMVS.  I am very familiar with the traditional install,but the my familiarity with OMVS and how the SAS Install is implemented using USS is at best a work in progress.

That said, I have created my SAS Software Depot,and I thought I had made it accessible to Z/OS.  However, went to the the SAS Depot location directory, and tried to execute setup.rexx and I keep getting the message that says:

setup.rexx:  FSUM7351 not found

1 REPLY 1
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

You should become familiar with Unix. It looks like IBM is abandoning MVS and moving to Unix. Anyway a lot of the kernal functions are running by Posix. That is for IBM tools and others like SAS.

Your message is indicating there is a problem on that part. Just Google ibm. this HTML class. http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21396470

---->-- ja karman --<-----

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation