BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6

While opening SAS Management Console through Mobaxterm throwing this. Error...... "Error: Your DISPLAY environmental variable has not been set.
Please set it and run this application again."

7 REPLIES 7
Morse_Bill
Obsidian | Level 7

try exporting your DISPLAY environment variable. 

RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6
Can you help me, I have tried, not working.
doug_sas
SAS Employee

With MobaXterm, I set it up to launch its own X server and let it set the DISPLAY environment variable in the terminal session.

doug_sas_0-1663601666763.png

The display environment variable should end up being something like "DISPLAY=localhost:10.0"

RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6
The display environment variable should end up being something like "DISPLAY=localhost:10.0"

The above mentioned thing is not found in shared screenshot. Could you please elaborate about this, where to set the same.
RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6
export DISPLAY=green:0.0

Tried export display, not working
SASKiwi
Opal | Level 21

Check the configuration instructions for Mobaxterm here (expand the X11 servers product): SAS 9.4 Support for Other Third-Party Software Products | SAS Support

anuraagjv
SAS Employee

The following documentation talks about it: https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/pgmsascdc/9.4_3.5/hostunx/n044vvir3dlogtn1wpa6bqsjbslu.htm

Hope that's helpful.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation