BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6

While opening SAS Management Console through Mobaxterm throwing this. Error...... "Error: Your DISPLAY environmental variable has not been set.
Please set it and run this application again."

7 REPLIES 7
Morse_Bill
Obsidian | Level 7

try exporting your DISPLAY environment variable. 

RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6
Can you help me, I have tried, not working.
doug_sas
SAS Employee

With MobaXterm, I set it up to launch its own X server and let it set the DISPLAY environment variable in the terminal session.

doug_sas_0-1663601666763.png

The display environment variable should end up being something like "DISPLAY=localhost:10.0"

RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6
The display environment variable should end up being something like "DISPLAY=localhost:10.0"

The above mentioned thing is not found in shared screenshot. Could you please elaborate about this, where to set the same.
RamchanderE
Fluorite | Level 6
export DISPLAY=green:0.0

Tried export display, not working
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Check the configuration instructions for Mobaxterm here (expand the X11 servers product): SAS 9.4 Support for Other Third-Party Software Products | SAS Support

anuraagjv
SAS Employee

The following documentation talks about it: https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/pgmsascdc/9.4_3.5/hostunx/n044vvir3dlogtn1wpa6bqsjbslu.htm

Hope that's helpful.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation