BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Lukas852
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

can I ask for advice regarding tracking responses through SDM emails?

When executing a campaign that sends an email to a customer (in this case its test and it sends email to my inbox), the emails arrives, but no tracking is done.

After i open this email, it should make a "view" BESSEVENT into RESP0 table. There are also links that are supposed to be tracked when clicked, but its the same as with opening the mail - no record is done into RESP0.

What could be causing this? What are the places to look for missing or wrong configuration? Or logs. 

I would check and get back with updated information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lukas.

1 REPLY 1
Lukas852
Fluorite | Level 6

When i go to Tools - Server Configuration - Advanced Server Properties and try to change something, i get following messages. (second message show up right after the first one). 

CIModelRefresh_edit.jpgCIModelRefresh_2_edit.jpg

The changes i made are apparently saved, but what bothers are the errors. Which could have something to do with why tracking isnt working. 

I couldnt find any leads on this "crumblet URL" or "tracking tier".

Any ideas?

Lukas

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation