BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

All,

Is there any option to get email Alerts for every 30 mins rather than for every 5 minutes in SAS Environment manager  .

If I select Each time conditions are met then I will get an alert for every 5 mins but I need it for every 30 mins.

which option do I need to select?

sathya66_0-1586872427408.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You can modify the monitoring defaults in Environment Manager under Manage -> Monitoring Defaults if you want to change the collection interval for all instances of a resource type's metric. For a specific resources metric, select the resource under Resources and then select "Metric Data", select the metric and at the bottom enter a new collection interval, then click the submit button.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You can modify it from every 1 occurrences to every 6 occurrences, or change the collection interval for the metric in question from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.
--
sathya66
Barite | Level 11
Thank you ,
If I modify every 1 occurrence to every 6 then worked .
where can I find the collection interval options for the metric from 5 minutes to 30 minutes
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You can modify the monitoring defaults in Environment Manager under Manage -> Monitoring Defaults if you want to change the collection interval for all instances of a resource type's metric. For a specific resources metric, select the resource under Resources and then select "Metric Data", select the metric and at the bottom enter a new collection interval, then click the submit button.
--

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation