BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
aloou
Obsidian | Level 7

hello everyone,

i am trying to lunch a parallel load from hive to sas but i receive an error :

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/opt/sas/Hadoop_INT/sitexmls/core-site.xml;
lineNumber: 190; columnNumber: 7; The element type "value" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</value>".
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/opt/sas/Hadoop_INT/sitexmls/core-site.xml;
lineNumber: 190; columnNumber: 7; The element type "value" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</value>".

What should i d o ?

Thanks  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

"SAS Data Connector to Hadoop lets you load data serially from Hive into SAS Cloud Analytic Services.

All users can use SAS Data Connector to Hadoop.

SAS Data Connect Accelerator for Hadoop is a separately licensed product that lets you load data in parallel using the SAS Embedded Process."

Do you license, have installed and configured  SAS Data Connect Accelerator for Hadoop?

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Please post the SAS program that is producing these errors. I suspect you will need to open a Tech Support track for this to diagnose further. 

aloou
Obsidian | Level 7

in a proc cas; 

i am using the option DataTranfermode='parallel'

this is how i got that error.

thank you

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Does it work without that option?

aloou
Obsidian | Level 7

yes it works.

but it loads data in a serial mode (which takes a lot of time for large data).

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

"SAS Data Connector to Hadoop lets you load data serially from Hive into SAS Cloud Analytic Services.

All users can use SAS Data Connector to Hadoop.

SAS Data Connect Accelerator for Hadoop is a separately licensed product that lets you load data in parallel using the SAS Embedded Process."

Do you license, have installed and configured  SAS Data Connect Accelerator for Hadoop?

Data never sleeps

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation