BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JessLund
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, 

All, I have a problem where in SAS intelligent decisioning there is an error when exporting the rules:

JessLund_0-1646137871243.png

has anyone come across this problem before? 

I am hoping this is a configuration change or a URI rule change and not a SAS Software bug. Any guidance to those that have encountered this problem and have successfully resolved it. It would be much appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexal
SAS Employee

@JessLund ,

When ID 5.6 Patch 2 will be released, the version of businessruleservices package that contains the fix will be updated to something like sas-businessruleservices-3.4.383-20220215.1644943281507.x86_64.rpm. Of course, Patch 2 contains more fixes, however this specific fix is in businessruleservices microservice. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
alexal
SAS Employee

I've fixed the problem already. The fix will be available in SAS Intelligent Decisioning 5.6 Patch 2.

JessLund
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Alexa, 

Thank you for the feedback. 

How do I know what "Patch 2" is and if it has been applied or not. Do you know specifically which rpm package the fix was released in?

http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/HF2/Viya_3_5_lax_home_manifest_view.html#VG0496

alexal
SAS Employee

@JessLund ,

When ID 5.6 Patch 2 will be released, the version of businessruleservices package that contains the fix will be updated to something like sas-businessruleservices-3.4.383-20220215.1644943281507.x86_64.rpm. Of course, Patch 2 contains more fixes, however this specific fix is in businessruleservices microservice. Hope this helps.

JessLund
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes, 

Thank you Alexal!

I also had a SAS Technical Support track open and they mentioned it would be released near the end of March.

alexal
SAS Employee

@JessLund ,

You're welcome. Let me know if you have any questions related to SAS Intelligent Decisioning.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation