BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NandkishorMate
Calcite | Level 5

Dear team ,

i am having on SAS visual Analytics Server but i am not able to aceess it  i am getting some kind of error  please help me for the same  How to resolve the issue 

please check the attchment  

Untitled.png
3 REPLIES 3
grande
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ,

Please check whether your Web Application server in your SAS deployment is up & running or not  ?

You can find error in your Web App server logs

Regards

Sandeep

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

could the solution provided by @PaulHomes help you with your problem? What is your version and maintenance of SAS? (or version of SAS VA)

Something different, if not, you could try to start your SASServer1_1, wait for some time (10-20 min) until you can validate your SAS COntent Server from the SAS Management Console, then you can start SASServer2_1 and SASServer12_1.

In case that my proposed solution works for you, the root cause is that you are probably starting all the SAS services at the same time and a previous/required service (under my guess, it would be SASServer1_1) is taking way long time to be fully started.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation