BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi Folks, 

We recently restarted our SAS server, everything back to normal without any error. After starting the LARS servers, I can't load any new table. If you see, the browse for load table appears empty. Do you know why?

When select browse, does not show anythingWhen select browse, does not show anything

Server is upServer is up

Regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Do all your application servers validate successfully (Workspace Server, Pooled Workspace Server, Stored Process Server)?
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
alexal
SAS Employee

What error did you get when you tried to load a table into the memory?

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Does not show any error. After I select "Load table" (to load a new table), click on "Source table name" to browse the table, and the windows appear completed empty. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.49.09.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.49.18.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.34.15.png

alexal
SAS Employee
Check the object spawner and the workspace server logs. Do you see any errors there?
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Do all your application servers validate successfully (Workspace Server, Pooled Workspace Server, Stored Process Server)?
--
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thanks @gwootton . Yes, I'm working without any problem in SAS EG, for example. 

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Enterprise Guide uses the Workspace Server, do the others validate in SAS Management Console? I think the VA Admin application uses the pooled workspace server for some actions.
--
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thanks, @gwootton . In fact, there is an error on Pooled Workspace Server. I'm verifying the error right now and let you know. 

Regards, 

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thanks everyone, for some crazy reason the server was deselected from Pooled Server. After adding it and restarting it, it returns to work. 

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Glad to hear it's back up and running! Please mark this topic as resolved.
--

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation