BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dolenmat
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Guys,

I have SAS VA 7.3 installed on windows server.

When I'm trying to import data to Report Designer, Data preparation or Data explorer I'm having the issue with following message:

"Stateful service processing was unable to find an object matching the passed id: scopedTarger.sas.svcs.statefulServicesHolder03053ae0-a1cd-41c9-9c4e-15v5a1fc9b80. It is likely the backing session timed out or was otherwise destroyed. Or the object was previously deleted by the client." or as seen below.

1.PNG2.PNG

When i cancel this action and try it again it usually works and I'm able to import. Sometimes it take about 6 of this cancellation processes to be able to import data.

I have recently applied hotfix V90010 and W71006, which didn't helped at all.

i would appreciate and hits and advice.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanLees
Fluorite | Level 6

Have you seen this:
http://support.sas.com/kb/45/161.html

I wonder if it has something to do with your config. Looks like the fix isn't particularly easy, but does look straightforward if you follow the steps properly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DanLees
Fluorite | Level 6

Have you seen this:
http://support.sas.com/kb/45/161.html

I wonder if it has something to do with your config. Looks like the fix isn't particularly easy, but does look straightforward if you follow the steps properly.

dolenmat
Calcite | Level 5

Will take a look and give it a try, thanks

dolenmat
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much for your help, it seems that it helped and solved this issue.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation