BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Djones4822
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all, I seem to have an error in my content server mapping. 

While configuring HTTPS i noticed that when I changed the webdav location in the "SAS Folders" properties, I was given the rror "serviceURL required" after hitting ok, however I noticed the metadata updated appropriately and all my web services work correctly.

Now i'm facing the sole issue that within my management console I still get that error any time I close the SASFolders properties, and I also cannot copy/paste files from the folder view. However, from within the web applications I can open any report, and save it to the correct location. It is only in Management Console that I'm having an issue

I followed the typical instructions about copying the cacerts and jssecacerts files from the middle tier to my client, but that did not resolve it. 

Can anyone help me find where I went wrong? I'll be opening a tech support ticket soon

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hello @Djones4822,

Tech Support: https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support.html will be your best option for this type of question.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Djones4822
Obsidian | Level 7

What ended up happening was that I needed to go into Management Console and literally open and close the dialogue. it says to do this but the key point is that it doesn't matter if nothing's changed, you STILL need to do it. I don't have the exact dialogue box in front of me but the tech support agent knew right away what to do. 

Just follow the instructions better than I do and you'll be fine!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation