BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dioninoang
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all, 

So i get some error when trying run portfolio cube on SAS Model Implementation Platform.

The error said:

ERROR: Failed to load analytic extension for the distributed computing environment.
ERROR: Setting up communication with the HPRisk Engine failed.

Before that there is no problem when i run cube or scenario run.

I read some post that rebuild the web app will solve this error.

I try to rebulid some Web App (High Performance Risk Mid Tier and Model Implementation Mid Tier) but the result is still error.

So whats makes this kind of error? and what the solution to fix that? 

Thank you,

Dioni Aditama

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

This type of problem is best fixed with SAS Tech Support as it looks like diagnosing the source of the problem will be needed.

dioninoang
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you sir... but i still wonder by my self why this happen suddenly...

i open SASModelImpPltfrmMidTier.log and i found : "org.omg.CORBA.OBJECT_NOT_EXIST: Invalid object specified to bridge protocol engine.".

Do you know whats the error mean sir? 

Thank you

SASKiwi
PROC Star

This is just a guess but it would appear to indicate either a software service is not running but should be, or you have an incorrect software configuration, or there is some software missing.  I've never used or have access to SAS MIP so that is why I suggested Tech Support as your best option.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation