BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bream_bn
Fluorite | Level 6

Have any of you successfully installed SAS Grid Manager and Grid Nodes? Currently I can get Platform LSF working on both the Grid Server and Grid nodes, I can also get the Grid working on the Grid Manager Server. My problem is configuring SAS on the Grid Nodes. It looks as though I need to configure SAS/Connect on the Grid Node to run under the same application server as the "Logical Grid Server". I can not though seem to get this working as it does not offer me that application server when I install/configure SAS on the Grid Node. Is it possible that I am missing something fundamental here? Currently I am trying an installation that houses the SAS Config directory on the shared file system. grid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bream_bn
Fluorite | Level 6

Although late, my problem was that my linux servers had an entry in the hosts file which pointed the local server name back to local host. Ex:  sasserver1 127.0.0.1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bream_bn
Fluorite | Level 6

Although late, my problem was that my linux servers had an entry in the hosts file which pointed the local server name back to local host. Ex:  sasserver1 127.0.0.1

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation